Alli is nearing the completion of her masters in Luxury & Fashion Management at the Savannah College of Art & Design where she also competed for the Atlanta campus’ collegiate varsity cycling program. Passionate about sustainable fashion, Alli is interested in applying her marketing and design thinking skills to the outdoor clothing industry. She joins the KS Kenda Women Elite Mountain Bike Team for the 2020 season and looks forward to joining the pro ranks and helping get more women on bikes!
Collegiate Mentor: Having raced in both club and varsity collegiate cycling in various disciplines (including mountain bike, cyclocross and road), Alli has been happy to help junior riders find a path in cycling that works with their life goals. She also enjoys on-boarding new riders into the team environment and working together.
Local Cycling Advocate: Alli is inspired by her KS Kenda Women teammates to be more active in her local cycling community in Pennsylvania. While finishing her degree online in PA in 2020, she is excited to volunteer with NICA PA and at local cycling events.
- 13th USA Cycling National Championships XCO – Pro Women
- 22nd USA Cycling National Championships XCC – Pro Women
- 25th Epic Rides Carson City Off-Road Backcountry Race – Pro Women
- 13th Epic Rides Carson City Off-Road El Yucateco Fat Tire Crit – Pro Women
Other Race Highlights
- 2nd USAC Mountain Bike Nationals XC – Cat 1 19-24 Women (’18)
- 8th USAC Mountain Bike Nationals XCO – U23 Women (’18)
- 1st American Mountain Bike Calendar, Birmingham, AL – Pro/Cat 1 Women (’18)
- 1st American Mountain Bike Calendar, Chattanooga, TN – Pro/Cat 1 Women (’18)