Mentorship is the heart of what drives Emma! As an athlete that is brains and brawn, she shares her inner anatomy geekiness in her professorial role in the Vocational Medicine Department at Central Oregon Community College. She keeps clinical hours as well helping athletes returning to their sport post-orthopedic injury through manual therapy and movement reeducation. She also gives one-on-one skills sessions with new mountain bike riders so that they can learn to ride trails in a safe and fun environment.
LadySwarm Founder: This is a group Emma founded that promotes equality in bike racing by aiming to get equal numbers of women:men entrants at races and providing the resources, community, and education for women to race.
MTB Coach with Wenzel Coaching: Emma provides individual training and MTB skills coaching to amatuer racers in various cycling discuplines.
Local Cycling Advocate: Through this outlet, Emma provides lectures, clinics, and events through her bike shop, Sunnyside Sports and the Bend Bellas, in her hometown of Bend, OR.
- 1st Cascade Cream Puff 50 – Pro Women
- 1st Frosty’s Fat Bike Jasper, AB 50k – Pro Women
- 2nd Thrilla Cyclocross Series Overall (OBRA) – Pro Women
- 15th MTB National Championships XCO – Pro Women
Other Race Highlights
- 8th Epic Rides Pro Overall Women (’18)
- 2nd Quebec Singletrack Experience Stage Race – Pro Women (’17)
- 2nd Downieville All-Mountain World Championship – Pro Women
- 1st Fat Bike National Championships (’16) – Pro Women