Mentorship is the heart of what drives Emma! As an athlete that is brains and brawn, she shares her inner anatomy geekiness in her professorial role in the Vocational Medicine Department at Central Oregon Community College. She keeps clinical hours as well helping athletes returning to their sport post-orthopedic injury through manual therapy and movement reeducation. She supports cyclists in their race, fitness, and riding goals as a MTB Coach with Wenzel Coaching, including developing individual training programs and MTB skill sessions.
Central Oregon Trails Alliance: Emma is on the Board of Directors where she works with land managers to develop MTB trails throughout Central OR. She is also the Bend Chapter Representative where she organizes and manages all MTB trail projects and volunteer crews in Deschutes County.
LadySwarm Founder: This is a group Emma founded that promotes equality in bike racing by aiming to get equal numbers of women:men entrants at races while providing the resources, community, skills clinics, and education for women to race. In 2020, she developed a series of solo MTB challenges for the group to keep competitive skills sharp while racing is on hold.
Local Cycling Advocate: Through this outlet, Emma provides lectures, clinics, and events through Oregon Bike Racing Association (OBRA) and bike shops in her hometown of Bend, OR.
- 1st Gravicross Enduro — Open Women
- 1st Need for Speed XCC 10 Barrel Riding Solo Series — Open Women
- 1st Grip It n Rip It XCO 10 Barrel Riding Solo Series — Open Women
- 1st Lactic Sendiosis XCC 10 Barrel Riding Solo Series — Open Women
- 1st The Big Mamba Jamba XCO 10 Barrel Riding Solo Series — Open Women
- 1st Funner’er XCC 10 Barrel Riding Solo Series — Open Women
- 1st Shut Up Legs XCO 10 Barrel Riding Solo Series — Open Women
- 1st Cascade Cream Puff 50 — Pro Women
- 1st Frosty’s Fat Bike Jasper, AB 50k — Pro Women
- 2nd Thrilla Cyclocross Series Overall (OBRA) — Pro Women
- 15th MTB National Championships XCO — Pro Women
Other Race Highlights
- 8th Epic Rides Pro Overall Women (’18)
- 2nd Quebec Singletrack Experience Stage Race – Pro Women (’17)
- 2nd Downieville All-Mountain World Championship – Pro Women
- 1st Fat Bike National Championships (’16) – Pro Women