Jen earned her PhD in Biomedical Engineering in 2018 and is currently a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Ohio State University Eye and Ear Institute. She primarily focuses her research efforts on modeling airflow through the nasal passage and comparing pre- and post-op results. In her research position, Jen is responsible for overseeing and completing multiple projects as well as training undergraduate students in the lab. She is incredibly fortunate to have a supportive PI (read: boss) who supports cycling and believes she can be both a professional athlete and well-known researcher in her field.
Ohio NICA League Director: In 2019, the Ohio bid was to start a NICA League was accepted for a Fall 2021 league launch! Jen has been an integral part of its development and as League Director she is taking charge and spreading the word about NICA in Ohio as they prepare for their first season. With the launch of their inaugural season in 2021, Jen will be overseeing and leading hundreds of volunteers as Ohio prepares, runs, and embraces bringing top production events for student-athletes in 6th through 12th grades to enjoy mountain biking!
- 1st Horns Hill Enduro — Open Women
- 3rd West Virginia Enduro at Valley Falls — Open Women
- 5th West Virginia Enduro Finale at Snowshoe — Open Women
- Voler Tuesday Night Zwift Series
- 1st Great Seal Enduro – Pro Women
- 1st Ohio State Championship Road Race – Pro/1/2 Women
- 2nd WVMBA #1 Tour de Lake — Pro Women XCO
- 23rd USA Cycling National Championships – Pro Women XCO
Other Race Highlights
- 3rd Transylvania Epic Stage Race Duo (‘19)
- 3rd Overall UCI Eliminator World Cup — Columbus, Georgia (‘18)
- 1st 2018 USA Cycling Collegiate Cyclocross National Championships (‘18)
- 11th USA Cycling Pro Women National Championships XCO (‘18)