Jen earned her PhD in Biomedical Engineering in 2018 and is currently a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Ohio State University Eye and Ear Institute. She primarily focuses her research efforts on modeling airflow through the nasal passage and comparing pre- and post-op results. In her research position, Jen is responsible for overseeing and completing multiple projects as well as training undergraduate students in the lab. She is incredibly fortunate to have a supportive PI (read: boss) who supports cycling and believes she can be both a professional athlete and well-known researcher in her field.
Ohio NICA League Director: The Ohio bid was just accepted for a Fall 2021 NICA League launch in Ohio! Jen has been an integral part of its development and will be overseeing and leading hundreds of volunteers as Ohio prepares for and embraces bringing NICA into the state.
Central Ohio Mountain Bike Board Member: Jen serves as the secretary on the COMBO board where she has a focus on helping grow and improve the mountain bike trails in central Ohio. Through her involvement with COMBO she has assisted in the development of new trail features and helps coordinate and run mountain bike events.
- 1st Great Seal Enduro – Pro Women
- 1st Ohio State Championship Road Race – Pro/1/2 Women
- 2nd WVMBA #1 Tour de Lake – Pro Women XCO
- 23rd USA Cycling National Championships – Pro Women XCO
Other Race Highlights
- 3rd Transylvania Epic Stage Race Duo (‘19)
- 3rd Overall UCI Eliminator World Cup – Columbus, Georgia (‘18)
- 1st 2018 USA Cycling Collegiate Cyclocross National Championships (‘18)
- 11th USA Cycling Pro Women National Championships XCO (‘18)