Nikki is the Program Coordinator for the NICA SoCal League, which has nearly 1,500 student-athletes and 850 coaches. In this role she is responsible for the GRiT program (Girls Riding Together), Skills Coach Trainer program, among other responsibilities. With a B.S. in Nutrition, Elementary Teaching Credential, and M.A. in Education, Nikki is stoked to use her education and life experiences to get kids, coaches, and families enjoying a healthy lifestyle in the outdoors on bikes!
NICA SoCal GRiT Ambassador Coordinator: Our goal is to create a community for female student-athletes and coaches where they can talk about everything from seat droppers to favorite colors to college decisions! There is constant communication through pre-season events, race events, as well as monthly newsletters with gear info, mindset information, and other cool happenings!
NICA SoCal Skills Coach Trainer: Through the NICA curriculum, Nikki coached 126 coaches last year to give them a toolbox and skillset to teach student-athletes. She also helps run the program and helps ensure the other trainers have what they need to teach their classes successfully.
Private Guide and Skills Coach: Working with The Beaten Path, Nikki guides groups on rad mtb rides around SoCal. One of her favorite rides is the Palm Canyon Epic!
- 4th Filthy 50 MTB Race – Pro Women
- 12th Missoula ProXCT UCI Stage Race – Pro Women
- 14th Belgian Waffle Ride – Pro Women
- 16th USA Cycling National Championships XCO – Pro Women
Other Race Highlights
- 1st CTS Figueroa Mountain Gran Fondo – Pro/Open Women (’18)
- 7th NUE True Grit Epic 50 Mile – Pro Women
- 1st Kenda Cup Series Overall – Pro Women (’17)
- 11th MTB National Championships XCO – Pro Women